With the city of Arkham infested by cosmic monstrosities, and an Ancient One's invasion just a few portals away there's no time to be disorganized!
Get out on the streets of Arkham faster and wrap your investigations up with ease using our Arkham Horror Game Crate compatible with the 2nd Edition of Arkham Horror from Fantasy Flight Games. This crate is designed to store all of your tokens, markers, cards, and more within a premium wooden crate engraved with thematic art. Includes 23 large card section dividers and 20 small card section dividers.
It's already a madhouse in Arkham and it's getting worse by the minute, spare your flagging psyche the added stress of sorting through game elements and save what little precious time is left with this crate from The Broken Token!
- Arkham Horror: Arkham Nights 2012 Promotional Ancient One Card (2012)
- The Door to Saturn (fan expansion to Arkham Horror) (2012)
- Arkham Horror: Arkham Nights 2011 Promotional Ancient One Card (2011)
- Arkham Horror: Dance of the Damned (Mythos) (2011)
- Arkham Horror: Miskatonic Horror Expansion (2011)
- Arkham Horror: Oliver Grayson (Ally) (2011)
- Arkham Horror: The Curse of the Dark Pharaoh Expansion (Revised Edition) (2011)
- Vermont Horror Expansion (fan expansion for Arkham Horror) (2011)
- Arkham Horror: Arkham Nights 2010 Promotional Ancient One Cards (2010)
- Arkham Horror: The Lurker at the Threshold Expansion (2010)
- Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror Expansion (2009)
- Arkham Horror: Penny Arcade Characters (2009)
- Arkham Horror: Kingsport Horror Expansion (2008)
- Arkham Horror: The Black Goat of the Woods Expansion (2008)
- Arkham Horror: The King in Yellow Expansion (2007)
- Cult of the Golden Scarab (fan expansion for Arkham Horror) (2007)
- Arkham Horror: Curse of the Dark Pharaoh Expansion (2006)
- Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror Expansion (2006)
- Arkham Horror: The Dark Pharaoh (Herald) (2006)
- Arkham Horror: The Dunwich Horror (Herald) (2006)
Card Capacity Unsleeved: 4,700
Card Capacity with Standard Sleeves: 3,640
Card Capacity with Premium Sleeves: 1,925
Mini Card Capacity Unsleeved: 2,790
Mini Card Capacity with Standard Sleeves: 1,125
Mini Card Capacity with Premium Sleeves: 2,150
Dimensions: 14.2" x 11.8" x 13.2" (363mm x 300mm x 336mm)
Looking for extra dividers? DIV052
Decorate before you assemble. If you are looking to stain your crate, please check out our video guidelines Broken Bits: Staining Tips before assembly.
Looking to further upgrade your Arkham Horror experience? Check out our Gate Stands (ACC024).
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
MADE IN THE USA
love it what a great investment
This product is almost perfect. Broken Token isn't storing wood flat, which means large single pieces end up bowed. This impacts that fit which for the large outer case means poor fit. I ended up having to use clamps to try and get the thing to meet up and fit appropriately. It still isn't perfect despite that...
The other issue is that while this says it can fit everything, that's actually only technically true. The slot in which the boards fit is so tight it's a little difficult to slide the boards into it. As a result, you'll end up with scuff marks on the boards. Another few millimeters wouldn't have impacted the overall fit of the design, but would have made a huge difference for the protection of this now out-of-print and expensive game.
The other issue is that there aren't enough component trays to easily separate and fit all the expansion tokens in their own tray section. As a result, you have to co-mingle multiple small box expansion tokens with each other to get them to fit in the provided dividers.
All that said, this is a nearly perfect product. As someone with a lot of boardgames, space is at a premium and having the Arkham Altar has allowed me to consolidate a lot of boxes into a single attractive package. Despite its shortcomings, I can hardly imagine a better way to store all of these components and the fact that you can sleeve everything and store them with this is exceptional! The price is steep, of course, but my expectation of product quality was mostly met.
A great way to store all of the AH game and expansions in a single crate! Makes organizing and storing so much easier. The only reason this didn't get 5 stars from me is the price and lack of enough dividers... don't forget to add (3) extra dividers to your order.
This thing is fantastic! A little cumbersome to assemble alone with no tools but glue is optional because everything fits together tightly and it feels solid. Could use a few more dividers come standard but you can buy additional ones. It houses absolutely everything from all the expansions comfortably and everything has a place. I love the design, the build is true genius, thank you Greg!
My Altar arrived a bit earlier than expected, pleasant surprise there. Went together pretty easily for the most part. Only place I ran into trouble was the bottom panel apparently was meant to go in with the storage diagram facing down. It was too late to change that when I noticed it, but with a bit of drilling and sanding and a big glob of glue I made it work. Agree with other comments that you need more small dividers, I ordered 3 extras when I ordered the Altar and all is good. Some hickory stain and lacquer (per the helpful videos) and this thing looks pretty amazing. So glad to be able to store my game in 1 box instead of 4.