Inspired by our Award Winning Gloomhaven organizer and customer feedback, we present our compatible organizer for Frosthaven. This organizer is our largest in-box organizer yet (even more extensive than Twilight Imperium)!
Quick and easy set up: Don’t waste precious game time searching through endless plastic baggies or dealing with a basic plastic organizer that puts the weight of your game on the playing cards. With approximately 28 trays, this organizer has a dedicated space for everything, making setting up for your next game session a breeze.
There are over 25 trays in this organizer to hold all of the cards, maps, tokens, characters, and monsters.
Monster Trays: This version of our organizer uses Monster Trays instead of Tuck boxes. But we still provide the same benefits of the tuck boxes by keeping the monster, initiative token, and their sleeved battle deck together in the same space. We labeled and designed the trays as alphabetically as possible, with a few exceptions for the larger collections (looking at you imps and guards).
- If you are a fan of our Gloomhaven tuck boxes, we are working on a tuck box version of our organizer to be released at a later date if you don't want to wait any longer.
- For a limited time, discount codes for the conversion kit will be supplied to those who order a Monster Tray version of our organizer.
- Map Trays: We have a large tray and a separate tray for the smaller dungeon tiles
- Character Trays: they store everything for your character and can be used as a fundamental player board during play.
- Obstacle Trays: All the trays are labeled on the side with their contents to make finding that one trap easier during setup.
- Condition Token tray: This tray is labeled on the outside so you can use it during play and keep the markers easily accessible.
- Mini Card and Secret Envelope Tray: This tray holds all of your sleeved mini cards, and there is a section to keep the secret envelopes tucked away until you are instructed to open them.
- Standard Card Tray: This tray holds all sleeved standard-sized cards.
- Health Dial Tray: Tray stores the health dials together.
- Character Figure Tray: Store all the class figurines together in their tuck boxes
- Boss Box: The lid is a tray to hold the boss combat deck and elements. Inside the box are the boss's standees.
- Damage and Loot Tokens: Tray to hold all damage, loot, and scenario tokens.
- Monster Stat Card and Sleeve Tray: Holds all the monster stat cards and their sleeves.
Supports sleeved cards: This organizer has enough room for all of the cards to be sleeved. The monster’s battle decks can be sleeved and kept with their standees.
Lid Lift: The height of the organizer with the large map tray inside is approximately 2.75 inches taller than the height of the box. The lid lift is reduced to under an inch if you store the large map tray outside the box.
Dimensions: 16.875 x 11.25 x 12.75 inches
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue (sold separately).
Due to manufacturing, printing, and edition differences, box sizes can vary and may not be compatible with the version our kits were designed for. Please measure the bottom inside of your game box to confirm fit for the organizer dimensions listed above.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
MADE IN THE USA
Well designed organizer, fits back into the box well and sorts things nicely. Took a while to build, but that's part of the fun. Had some issues with my order, but customer service was responsive and resolved my problems. Would buy from Broken Token again.
I had admired other people Broken Token organizers for several years now, but never felt like I had a game that needed one until I bought Frosthaven. Its the most massive board game I've ever seen and likely the largest organizer set Broken Token sells. I was fairly overwhelmed when my order arrived as I had never put together a kit quite like this before. Assembly ended up not being difficult or stressful and in fact I ended up really enjoying the build process. Rather than it being a chore as I expected when I was looking at 20+ sheets of cut outs, it ended up being a fun activity to do while watching movies.
I ended up making one mistake out of the entire build which I think is a pretty great advertisement for how well the directions were written that a first timer didn't make more error. My mistake was cosmetic not structural, so my set functions 100% perfectly, I just have one box that has laser etched labels on the wrong side of a wall.
Long review short... I am very happy I made the investment of being this product. It was fun to put together and very rewarding to have and use as we adventure into the incredibly deep world of Frosthaven.
While the organizer fro Gloomhaven was fantastic, this one is a huge let down. As one of the top pricey on the market, it is lacking much in terms of optimization and convenience. I have 3 box that I have no idea what they are for and critically lack divider for the cards who are now all stacked together. At this point, it offers not much above what is already included in the box.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry that you were less than satisfied with your organizer. We would love to help in whatever way we can. Please reach out to us at contact@thebrokentoken so that we can try to clarify which boxes you are struggling to identify and use, and so that we can figure out a way to send some extra dividers your way to hopefully help keep everything nice and organized for you.
We look forward to hearing back from you soon so that we can resolve these issues for you.
The Broken Token
Overall I'm very happy with this organizer. Assembly was time-consuming (understandable for such a large organizer) but not especially difficult. I only needed wood glue on a few pieces that didn't fit together tightly enough by themselves. The trays are well-organized (keeping all the commonly-used tokens such as loot and damage in one tray with an extra slot for the loot deck is an especially nice touch), and I'm a big fan of the fact that I can customize the positions of the dividers in the card trays.
I do have two criticisms:
1) The lid lift. I don't really mind that there's a ton of lid lift if you keep the map tiles in the box, since I was using an accordion folder for the map tiles anyway. But there is still nearly an inch of lift even without the map tiles, which is a problem when the box is already this tall. I need to keep the Frosthaven map outside the box in order to fit it on my board game shelf.
2) Not enough dividers for the card trays. I think the intent is to combine the summer and winter versions of the event decks, which strikes me as an odd choice. I ended up making two extra dividers out of paper to keep them separate. You also need to leave all the conditional attack modifiers (curse, bless, etc.) in a single stack, which is annoying since these cards frequently need to be added to or removed from decks mid-scenario. I would appreciate another two or three dividers for each card tray.
Edit: As Daniel suggested below, I emailed support about getting more dividers for the card trays, and they sent me an extra panel with 6 large and 8 small dividers free of charge. Upping my rating from 4/5 to 5/5, since this addresses my biggest issue with the organizer.
Thank you for your review, we're glad that overall you are happy with the organizer!
In regards to your criticisms, we understand the lid lift can be a little frustrating. We tried to minimize it as much as possible, but we understand that unfortunately it isn't a perfect fit. Hopefully the many parts and components that come with the organizer make up for the lift!
As for the extra dividers, thank you for bringing that to our attention. We have heard from a few customers that more dividers would be appreciated, so we are working to fix that issue with future Frosthaven organizers. We will gladly send you some additional dividers. Please just reach out to us at contact@thebrokentoken and we will work with you to make address that.
Thank you again and if you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know!
The Broken Token
Excellent quality. Instructions were not very detailed but images were provided to get the job done. Would highly recommend!